Sunday, October 7, 2007

titty fuck

There should be more titty fucking to orgasm. Oftentimes, in this world, titty fucking is just a naughty stop along the way and not very respected as the whole beautiful experience that it is. I think this is because- with the exception of july and august in NYC , titties are not that lubed and slippery. Ladies, your mouth is right there, I suggest licking the knob a couple of times and painting a line of saliva between your tits as lube to get started, then as the titties are being fucked, lick the tip of the cock and let it carry saliva down to your now slippery slide-y cleavage that cock loves so well!

What I enjoy about the titty fuck is that I get to squeeze my tits together and they look so big, and even when they don't go all the way around (a nice big cock) that they still look voluptuous and feel supported. Also, that a cock is sliding toward my mouth rhythmically and I get to lick it as it comes close, like a game, a dream, it's a fun time. Sometimes I like to catch it with my chin and squeeze the head. I like the way the cock feels hard on my chest bones.

And unpredictable! Nobody knows where that come is going to land. It's like the lottery. What's it going to be...pearl necklace, facial, buried in the folds of those tits, belly....anything can happen at the end of this event. For most sex acts jism has it's destination laid out for it, so to speak. It's nice, the added anticipation.

It reminds me of being young when guys tried to shove their dicks anywhere you would let them. Plus, you can't get pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment